Thursday, August 19, 2010

Throw Away Summer Pt.4



I found the missing photos from San Marcus trip =]

Chelsea's dad is demon



textbooks <3

Only thing I received from gay pride except some cool friends.

Photo above by Chelsea

Lydia concert with Amy GVW, Chelsea, and Ruben





Sadly my good friend Bailey could not come, due to the fact she scored Lady Gaga tickets, so she gave me her Lydia ticket and got the members of Lydia to sign and take a photo with a sign I made for her.


Chels and I played house a couple weeks back and made pasta, cookie cake, and watched Se7en =3.




We really enjoyed Se7en, and the pasta.

GVW's FIRST WAFFLE HOUSE!

Speaking of Gvw, I miss her dearly, along with my other friends that college has taken away from me. Love you guys and make good choices, that goes for my high school kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment