Saturday, August 21, 2010

9 Facts


About My room
1) My room is the hottest room in the house, even with a ceiling fan and plug in fan. Sitting in my room is like hell.
2) I have a little over 120 movies in my room, I counted the other day there were 104 which included DVDs and VHS tapes, but I also have lots of box sets then bought 25 VHS tapes on Friday =] I’m kind of a movie whore.
3) I have no bed in my room just a giant cushion chair, this is why I sleep in a guest bedroom (which is super cold.)
4) My last year’s New Year’s resolution was to fill my wall completely with band posters, I did that, but because I want to move out soon I got rid of a lot of them, and replaced them with a Swedish flag.
5) Taking photos in my room is complete hell, because even though the majority of my posters are gone I still have a lot, so my camera tries to focus on the posters.
6) My room always smells like syrup =]
7) I don’t allow kids in my room because I have about 10 kitchen knives in there because when I’m home alone I get scared and grab a steak knife to protect me. ..but when it’s time for steak we never have knives.
8) My older sister use to live in the room and when she did the room was covered in dolphin shit.
9) That’s all I got =P

2 comments: