Saturday, August 7, 2010

Emmy Does Online Defensive driving Pt1

Note: I woke up early after spending a night filled with apples to apples and awkward that’s what she said jokes, to drive 20 minutes out of my way to go to defensive driving to avoid not having a warrant out for my arrest. The whole time driving there thinking of the magic that could happen seeing how it was at a buffet called Golden Corral, so I sped the whole way there…while on the phone. Once getting there and realizing I did not have my insurance card I began to panic, what if they needed that little piece of paper, I said fuck it and went into the heavenly place of grease and lard where I would spend the next 6 hours learning what I already learned from not only driver’s ed, but a previous encounter with defensive driving. The room was stuffy and hot which made me regret wearing a flannel, I go to fill out paper work and pay for the class of a lifetime, to find out they only except cash.

For those who know me, and know me well, then you will have the common knowledge that I only pay with my credit card, if I have cash on me that’s because I probably just went to a pawn shop. And today I only had my credit card on me. And with no ATMS around I drove straight home to McDonalds, order a breakfast sandwich and large cup of coffee, now I sit in a isolated room in my house with a lap top that can barely hold a charge while I take defensive driving online.


9:45 a.m.

Coffee is still hot and I’m about to pay for the course.

9:50 a.m.

Shit they want my info on my Mom car, how can I remember my license plate I don’t even know if my new car has it’s plates.

9:57

First video is 54 minutes long, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

10:30 a.m.

I have to piss like a race horse, and I started eBaying for Tegan and Sara tickets, I’m thinking roadtrip to Dallas. The narrator reminds me of Bill from Kill Bill, he died, but not in a car accident.. I don’t think. My computer keeps freezing the videos now, fuuuuu.

11:03 a.m.

First video is done and I’m being forced to take a 12 minute break.

11:16 a.m.

Just took a quiz, each question you had 30 seconds to complete the question I felt super pressured and they kept asking questions from the video then it was like HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN MARRIED? And I was like FUCK they didn’t cover this in the video. TIME FOR VIDEO TWO!

11:48 a.m.

IT would suck dick to get hit by a train, apparently every two hours some one gets hit by a train. DUUUR HEY CLEATUS LETS RACE THIS HERE TRAIN. Trains don’t put up with that shit, THEY ARE WINNERS DAMN IT.

12:43 p.m.
Just ate some chicken now time for the 3rd video it’s 54 minutes long and talking about effing fog.

1:12 P.M.

Well laptop says fuck this and freezes my computer, probably because I applying for jobs, reading fanfics, and watching defensive driving videos all at once. Time a for a break and will continue this later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    My web-site ... cheap cccam server sky uk

    ReplyDelete