Sunday, August 8, 2010

Emmy Bee Does Online Defensive Driving pt2

11:20 P.m
Round two timw

1:15 a.m.
Fell asleep during video 3, kept dreaming of tattoos.

11:30 a.m.
Time to rewatch video 3 again because I can’t remember crap from it

12 p.m.
“Why are people on motorcylces hit so often and why do they die easier?” HMMMM I wonder why? Maybe because they are on some crazy hybrid bicycle of satan and they drive down the road drunk going 100 miles an hour while popping wheelies.

12:30 p.m.
I want spicy noodles, but taco bell will work =D

1:45 p.m
My lap top will not turn on..ffuuuuuuu

6:01 p.m.
After hours of trying to fix my lap top I call dell support and the person who answerd was probally in India, he couldn’t understand me and I couldn’t understand him. I ended up getting frustrated so hung up. He then called me 10 times leaving my voicemails. Laptop still not fixed.

7:32 p.m.
On a back up lap top, while my dad watches Rush Hour 3.

7:33 p.m.
“Why shouldn’t drivers put out fires in their own car?” WTF YOUR CAR IS ON FIRE RUN! If my car was on fire I would be out of there I’ve played enough Grand Theft Auto to know that cars BLOW UP!

7:35 p.m.
“Sometimes I see Deer on the road and I’m scared to hit them, what should I do?”….don’t fucking hit the deer it’s like 300 pounds of pure muscle. For real deers will mess up yo car faster than putting douche bag flames on your car.

8:56 p.m.
Great teenagers telling me not to drink while driving it’s times like this I wish I did drink so I could be ironic.

10:03 p.m.
Blah blah blah don’t drink and drive I get it… really did you have to have a whole fucking hour dedicated to this shit?!

10:05 p.m.
Lolz a Malibu rum commercial is on the tv =]

10:11 p.m.
FUCKING DONNNEEE BITCH! I wont speed again and if I do I’ll outrun them

No comments:

Post a Comment