Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Obsessions: HATS

Obsessions: HATS

Some girls are obsessed with shoes, or purses, or maybe men, not me I’m fucking obsessed with hats I don’t have 10 reasons to be obsessed with them but I do have 10 hats so here’s 10 stories about said hats.


1: My blue beanie: (first photo) This is honestly the hat that started my obsessive hat wearing at school. I found the hat while walking out of my first period class Jr Year it was just laying on the floor, I picked it up and stuffed it into my backpack, no one saw. I later went home and washed it making sure not to get cooties then I started wearing it every wear I went. This hat is kind of a staple to my Jr Year and my Mark on my Sr year, I wore it nearly every single day and have pretty much natural hat hair now from it. Not to mention I got away with wearing the little bastard every day!

2: Graduation Cap: I’ve only wore this once and it was an utter bitch to wear, I had to use at least 10 bobby pins to hold it onto my head. But I love this hat just for the fact that I wore it to my High School Graduation, for a long time I didn’t think I’d graduate just because of my TAKs scores, I could not for the life of me pass my Math TAKs, it was just so stressful that I literally found myself having multiple breakdowns a month just at the fact there was a chance of me not graduating. I could give two shits about my diploma I got this cap and that’s what matters to me!

3: Vans Trucker hat: I got this hat at my first warped tour with my best friend, we both got matching hats which normally I find this as a no-no, but she’s my bestie so I let it slide. What’s fun about this hat is you can only get it at Warped Tour, and it has a sweat band on the inside of it so when I do yard work I soak the whole hat in water then freeze it so when I’m done sweating my ass off I put on the hat and freeze my head off. Pretty much anywhere I go while wearing this hat some one tells me it’s awesome, and I agree it is an awesome hat. Photo by Veronica

4: Snow Beanie: This isn’t my hat, it’s actually Chelsea’s but we trade hats a lot and this is my favorite one of her’s to wear. So I’ll tell the story of how she got the hat, Chelsea’s mom bought this hat for at Marshals the first time Chelsea and I ever hung out together. We stopped at her house (Chelsea’s house) for some reason and she just went in by herself to talk to her mom and then came running out wearing this ridiculous hat jumping about like a mad person. I knew then we’d be best friends for life.

5: Rainbow Beanie: I got this hat while shopping for a big warm hat for a ski trip, instead I bought this for 3 bucks in the kids section of Burkes Outlet, my mother was pissed. When I went to school wearing it everyone was like “ What the hell? Where’s your blue beanie!!” It was like a culture shock to everyone, and my head. Photo By Meg

6: REPTAR hat! : I’m not even that big of a Rugrats fan, but recently I was in San Antonio, hatless… I was going through withdrawals so I made my daddy by this hat for me. It was only 2 bucks at Hot Topic, when I wear this hat everyone loves it too, I like the bill =3 Photo by Meg

7: Gangsta Hat Numba 1: I got this hat when I was 16 while hanging out with my friend Dena, I was on the search for the perfect thug hat. I found this little beauty in a gas station run my Asians. While checking out the girl at the register kept hitting on me, it was kind of awkward just because she was really quite, lulz. I tried on the hat and looked at her and said, “ Whatcha think, pretty thug right?” and of course she replied,” Ooo very pretty.”

8: Rainbow Gangsta Hat Numba 2: I really have nothing to say about this hat it speaks for it’s self lol

9: Volcom Beanie: I got this hat while dating Walter, he liked the Volcom brand and got us both these beanies because they were on sale. I don’t really like this beanie, I kinda think it looks fucking stupid, but I don’t want to be rude.

10: Green Beanie: This is my new and favorite beanie at the moment. I got it at Hot Topic the past couple of weeks, there’s nothing really special about it but my dad keeps calling me a watchman now….which I don’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment