Thursday, June 17, 2010

Throw Away Summer pt.2






More summer fest photos, I have more photos from this throw away camera but the good folks at Walgreens are incapable at anything and didn’t put all the photos on the disc with photos, oh well. This past week or so has been interesting, I got a Mohawk, which is a huge change for me and I love it, and I got a new piercing, oh and lastly I started working on some new writings, it’s about the jobs I’ve worked in the past. Here’s a little unedited bit: I may not have learned entirely how to save my money, or made the best friends for life, but I know the best way to make a Jack in the Box taco, how steer 30 shopping baskets at once, and the ingredients to the Big Mac sauce….
Yeah just a bit a of the intro, well I’m off to bed, I’m going on vacation for the weekend with my dreadful family. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. That is a marvelous intro, and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks meggers! And Thanks for putting my photo up on your blog I saw it and I was like..." That looks like one I took..." lol

    ReplyDelete